Thursday, September 25, 2014

Rubber Stamp and Collage website

I was lucky enough to meet the artist who does wonderful Rubber Stamp sets.  She has some beautiful things.  I love all of the sets but with Christmas coming up, I will probably get one of those.  She also has collage packs.  Check out her website:

http://www.tweetyjill.com/

On the quilting front, I have completed about 11 squares of the vintage green quilt.  Each of the squares is made up of 4 mini squares with a total completed block size of 8 1/2 inch.   I'm not in a huge hurry on this one though.

I've mostly been working on Artist trading cards and concentrating on Halloween themed ones.  It's so much fun to trade with other folks and see the creative ideas people come up with.  Yesterday, I was at the grocery store and saw a wooden sign that said "The Witch is In".  That made me laugh so, I decided I'll have to make an artist trading card with that saying and with a witch on it.  I also have some swaps coming up different cards with these subjects:  skeleton, vampire, pumpkin, owl, black and orange and for non-Halloween, I have a vintage theme and a santa card.

I recently joined some swaps for Inchies.  Those are like Artist Trading cards (ATC's) but the size is 1 inch square.  I completed a Halloween one and just joined a flower one.  Here is a picture of the Halloween ones.



Well, that's it for today
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment