Thursday, September 11, 2014

Halloween napkins and Black and White quilt

I finished up the embroidery project with the spider web.  I made these napkins:
Halloween Napkins

I think these would look cute a number of ways.  I thought you could even put one or two lining a candy bowl for the trick or treaters.  The link to the pattern is in the previous posting if you want to give it a try.  

The Black and White quilt top is now done.  I added in the extra column and that is exactly what is needed.  It looks in balance now.  I've got a few pictures showing how I cut the embroidery blocks.  All the blocks are 9 1/2 by 9 1/2 inches square.  On the embroidery blocks, those were rough cut for the hoop prior to embroidery and once that was completed, I used the see through ruler to make sure the design was centered in the black prior to cutting.








The next step will be to put my quilt layers together.
See you soon - happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment