Monday, September 1, 2014

Prima dolls Rubber stamps

I have seen Prima doll rubber stamps a few times and really thought they were cute.  They came to my attention again when I saw a swap come up on Swap Bot.  This one was for a Halloween tag made with this particular line of stamps.  Since I'm obsessed this year with Halloween stuff, I decided to jump in and try my hand at it.  There are many videos on youtube about Prima doll stamps and also some darling things on Pinterest.  I've seen great scrapbook pages and tags made out of these.  I'm doing the tags for now and here is what I came up with

These are so much fun to make so, if you see any give this a try.  I would love to see what anyone comes up with so, let me know if you try these.  There is a complete line including rubber stamp clothes.  I also have seen an elf version.  I may not be able to resist that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment