Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dearie Paper Dolls

If you love paper dolls, here is a fun website for you

http://freedeariedollsdigistamps.blogspot.com/2013_09_01_archive.html

These are all FREE digital stamps which you can download, color etc your own way.  She imports at a very small size so, you may want to consider enlarging her once you import her into the computer especially, if you giving these to a child to color and cut out.  Here is a picture of the basic body and one outfit colored and cut out.  The surrounding papers are other outfits this website offers.  Be sure to add tabs to the dresses if you want to make them an actual paper doll.  Also, if you want to make it a paper doll, I suggest gluing lightweight cardboard to the back of the doll before you cut her out.  This will give her extra support.

There are so many things on this website that you can dig through so, be ready to spend some time there and really explore it.  I have a folder on my computer just for digital stamps like these.

On the quilt front, I've only sewn a little but, I do have a few of the blocks done.  I talked about the mini blocks in the last blog.  Four of these are sewn together to make a regular sized block.  Here is a picture of that.  I have a huge number to go yet but as long as I make steady progress, I'm happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment