Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fancy Nancy doll continued

The hair and underwear are completed now.  I varied from the pattern on the clothes.  The pantaloons are made from white eyelet material.  I used the same pant pattern as used in the Annie doll from a few weeks ago.  It's simply a rectangle shape with a slit up the middle to separate the legs.  I decided to add a corset so, I made a long rectangle shape for that, used eyelets to tie it and some decorative ribbon across the top.  I'll be tackling the outer clothes next.  The pattern does not have shoes but, I'm debating on whether to add some.

Pantaloon pattern.  Cut it 5 1/2 inches by 5 1/2

Rectangle piece of fabric (doubled, sewn and flipped right side out).  Trim and eyelets added

Back of corset

Doll with hair and underwear 

No comments:

Post a Comment