Monday, September 8, 2014


Black and White Quilt

You may remember that awhile back I posted a picture of the black and white quilt that I had been working on.  I put it up because I got a little frustrated with it and knew it was out of balance.  It was not wide enough so, I'm fixing that now.  I'm going to add an extra column which involves making 3 more squares with embroidery.

To embroidery the squares, I use the 360/200 loop with my machine, black sulky embroidery thread, sulky stabilizer and white embroidery bobbin thread.  I really love this set of patterns and I'm still impressed on how the machine just sews it up for you once it's all set up.  I plan to finish the 3 remaining embroidery squares today.


Quilt before column is added

Supplies for embroidery square

Machine set up for square





No comments:

Post a Comment