Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Mummy Dotee and Water Dotee

I've been working on a couple of Dotee doll swaps and finished them up today.  I have an upcoming swap with the theme of mother nature.  I picked water and choose a material with a water theme then added beads and fabric to depict what I interpret as flowing water for the doll.

Mother Nature/Water Dotee Doll
On the second one I did a Halloween Dotee.  I'm actually the host on this swap so, if you are a member of swap bot, I would love for you to join.  There are still a few days left.  If you are not a member, I would consider doing private swaps on Dotee dolls.  These would not be the ones you get but, I'm open to any themed item or just pick your own.

On my Halloween one, I tea stained muslin fabric then tore it in long strips.  I wrapped the Dotee in the rags and then added a Baby Dotee.  This doll is named "I'm her Mummy"!  I made a little sign that says that and hangs from her neck.

"I'm her Mummy" Halloween Dotee doll
Update:  The Mummy doll is being traded in a private swap so whoever gets my name on the Halloween swap through Swap bot will get another one so they will be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment