Monday, August 18, 2014

I have not been sewing for a couple of days now.  I will be working on some projects in the next week or so though.  I have another Dotee doll on my list and some baby burp pads.  After that, I'll probably go to another big quilting project.  Right now, I'm working on Artist Trading Cards (ATC's).  I'm hosting a Halloween Paper Collage swap on a Facebook site I belong too.  I'm also making some for myself.  I want to make a group of them and make a picture with them.  I've seen boxes with small compartments in them that people use for this purpose but, I also had the green box in the picture below.  It had a book inside of it and it's made of chipboard so, it's very sturdy.  I'm working on an idea of trying to use that instead of purchasing something new.  I'll see if that works out!!

I love to reuse items as much as possible and, I enjoy going to thrift shops and garage sales looking for bargains.  I found a quilt hanger this weekend for 4 dollars and it only needed a little cleaning and it was ready to go.  What a deal :)



No comments:

Post a Comment