Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'm almost finished with the box for my Halloween ATC cards.  It needs a little more touch up paint plus, I'm still working on the cards that go in it.  Once I finish that, I'll probably decorate the outside also but, the project is on it's way at least.   Any shallow box will work for this.  The rim on this was a little over 1/4 inch.


To make the dividers, I used balsa would which was cut to length and hot glued in place.

I also completed another Halloween Dotee doll.  The one I posted the other day got traded so, this is a new one for the swap I'm hosting (unless it trades too!!).  This one's a witch.  I used felt for the hat again similiar to the cone doll that I did.  I made a cape for her out of velvet and used silver thread with decorative stitching along the bottom outside hem.   The cape is just two rectangles of the velvet sewn together and gathered at the neck.

Witch Halloween Dotee Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment