Sunday, August 10, 2014

Annie Doll continued

It's a beautiful day here so, I did enjoy the sunshine this afternoon.  I also had a chance to work on the doll.  I completed the painting and and her bloomers.  I had some problems with the face so, I had a couple of re-dos there but, in the end, I was happy with the results.  The shoes and socks are also painted on and I embellished the top of the "sock" with ric rac and put a little button on the shoe to represent the closure.

The pattern had a button for the black part of the eye but, I liked painting it instead.  Of course, that's just a matter of preference.  I also added an applique heart on the chest because it seems to me that all rag dolls need to have this.

Still looking like ET though but the hair will come shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment