Saturday, October 4, 2014

Scraps storage

I thought I would show you another way that I use for storing quilting scraps.  I have a strange corner in one of my closets that works perfectly for a shoe storage hanger.  I use it for scraps instead.  Each "shoe" cube has a different shade in it.  I had trouble getting a picture of it in the closet but, I think you get the idea.  This one goes almost to the floor.  The great news is, I still have room for more storage!!


I'm multi tasking today and have gotten a few projects done.  In the winter, I love to make a lot of soups so, I've got a huge pot of chicken broth simmering on the stove.  I'll put that in mason jars and freeze it for use during the winter.   I also finished cutting the last of the pieces for the green quilt so, I was able to put away all the uncut material I did not use along with the cutting tools.  Progress!!

Lastly, I finished this canvas piece that I'm putting in my craft room.  I like the color pink but, limit the use of it just to my craft room since I'm married.


No comments:

Post a Comment