Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Pocket pages

If you are not familiar with pocket pages.  They are a fun way of exchanging little bits of crafted art/ATC's with other people.  The way these are done is that you and your partner each use a 9 pocket plastic insert page (like what is used for trading cards) and fill the front with a bit of art and the back with a small goodies such a lace, tea bags, paper goods etc.  I am particularly fond of doing pages with a holiday theme.  I've currently been working on Valentine pages as I have 4 partners I'm exchanging with.  I also have an upcoming one for St. Patrick's Day.
Here are 2 that I have completed.  If you want to learn more, there are lots of ideas from youtube and pinterest.


Another key part of these is that you right a letter to your partner.  The letter is tucked in the back as one of the goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment