Tuesday, January 26, 2016

1 stamp, 3 different cards

I used the Julie Nutting Valentine doll stamp for these 3 cards.  Most of the paper comes from a valentine 6 x 6 pack made by Recollections.  For the dolls, I used my neocolor watercolor crayons.  I first rubbed the crayon on an acrylic block.  I then dipped a brush in water and applied the water to the color on the block.  I used this to paint the doll.  I used 2 shades of red for the dress.  The bottom shade is the basic red that comes with the colors.  After that was applied, I mixed in a little brown and used it to make highlights on the dress.  The final touch was a white gel pen (I love the Uni-ball Signo brand) for highlights.

For the different accents, I just pulled stuff out of my stash and applied it.  The heart stickers are from Walmart.


No comments:

Post a Comment