Tuesday, December 16, 2014

ATC's

I have not posted in a little while because I have not been sewing or working on dolls.  I am totally obsessed with Artist Trading cards.  I have posted a few times about this but, I have been devoting my free time to that lately vs other crafts.  I enjoy working with different mediums and learning more and more about Art.  I find myself gravitating toward Mixed media plus my old love of charcoal.  Here are some of my mixed media works

Vintage advertising of Blush makeup - Mixed Media

The back round is blended Gelato and the foreground is a flower stamp with watercolor pencils

The backround is a mixture of acrylic paints and the foreground is a stamp with paint and some additional hand drawn flowers

Same back round as above with various media for the picture

Watercolor and Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment