Thursday, December 18, 2014

ATC's collage

Today I worked on mostly collage type cards.  The nice thing about trading cards is that often people send me little tidbits out of their stash and I often find a home for them in one of my cards.

Vintage book page sent by a swap partner

On this one I stamped the doll on white paper and then reduced her to ATC size.  I used one of the back rounds I made the other day when I painted a whole sheet of paper and cut it up to ATC size

Mostly stamped images colored with Copic Markers

Old book page, drawing and stamping

The backround is a cool tissue paper I got from another swapper.  It was full of pretty colors and seemed to pair well with the other bits I wanted to add.  I tear the tissue into pieces and glue them onto the backround first

No comments:

Post a Comment