Thursday, November 12, 2015

Index cards continued...

Two postings ago, I showed you a 3 x 5 Christmas piece that I made.  I enjoyed working with that size so much, I made some more.  I also did a little research on this to see how many other people use this size and I saw a number of videos on Youtube where folks make these into art journals.  What a great idea!

Here I am using one of my stamps from Stampotique again.  This is the Angel Kate stamp.   I am enjoying them so much that I may order some more.  This is a 3 x 5 card.  I did lots of layered of papers, embellishments and a little spattering of paints in the background.  The circles are made with punches I have.  I have a round punch 1 3/8 inch and one that is 1 1/4 inch so, I just double punch the same are and get this little leftover ring.  You just never know what you can do with some of your little scraps!


No comments:

Post a Comment