Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Mixed Media art journal page

I had started a page in my journal and got several layers of the background done when I lost my inspiration.  I put it aside and then came across an artist who did a youtube video that inspired me to finish the page.  I don't have the same supplies she has in the video but used her ideas and how she drew the dragon flies to complete my page.  I'm putting a link to her video at the end so, you can enjoy that also.

Here is my page:

I used sheets of printed tissue paper by Tim Holtz, multiple different stencils where I painted some and used modeling paste on others.  There is a variety of inks, acrylic paints and stamps.  It was fun to do, which I think I say a lot but, when it comes to art, that's what I feel!

INSPIRATION VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE:
Artist:  Niki in Wonderland





No comments:

Post a Comment