Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Santa Doll Update and ATC Swap

I've made a little progress on the doll.  The body pieces are sewn and stuffed and now, I'm closing the stuffing openings.  I hope to have the body complete by today and the facial features at least started, if not complete.  I got side tracked a little this weekend with drawing.  I enjoy it and find that the more I do, I get a little better.  One of the groups I'm in is hosting a Victorian Circus Artist Trading card swap.  I like Victorian things so, after some thought and I pulled together ideas from various inspirations and came up with this:


In this swap, you have to make a minimum of 3 cards so, I'm working on the others.  It's actually a little easier working on the second and third cards because the idea part is already completed.  It can get boring though too.  Hopefully whoever ends up with my cards in the swap will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment