Monday, November 10, 2014

Prima Doll Stamps

I just love the stamps by Julie Nutting and the Prima Dolls Collections.  Here is my latest tag that I did.  This one obviously is for Christmas.  The picture does not pick up the texture of the red dress but, it's a velvet paper that I've had in my "stash" for a long time.  It was just waiting for the perfect thing to use it on.  With these dolls, I stamp the doll on paper first and then color in her skin tones with Copic Markers.  I used E00 and R20 for the tones.  I colored the hair in brown Copic markers. I then cut out the paper doll without worrying to much about the dress lines.

I then stamp just the dress and shoes on the velvet paper.   I cut it out and glued lace to the bottom of the dress.  I finish it off by adding white glitter to the top of the boot, black ribbon for a belt and white glitter paper for the collar.

To decorate the tag, I bought some floral picks from JoAnnes.  I took a picture of the ones I bought.  I dismantled the snowflake and used just one flake (the pick had 3).

Finished Tag

Tag Base made with cardboard covered with scrapbook paper

Doll stamp plus some supplies I used

Here are the picks I bought
I wish the camera picked up the glitter better because it really sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment