Monday, August 29, 2016

I am back to creating after being away for a long period of time.  We moved across the country and our new home was a bit of a fixer upper so, I have been very busy with that.  It still involves painting but not the fun kind!!  I am lucky enough to have a space which already came with built in cabinets so, I will be using this room for my art space/guest room.  I thought I would show you the before and after pictures of my new space.

Before - left side

Before - right side

After

The cabinets "before" were already nice but the finish was worn away in spots, especially by the window seat.  I used the original drawer pulls but did update them slightly with some black spray paint.  I may replace them someday but will wait until I find something I fall in love with.

Now with my new space, I can create even more!!  I have already been working on some Halloween things.  Halloween crafts and arts is my favorite thing to do so, you will see more postings from me in the next few weeks.  Upcoming posts will be multiple things for Halloween including ATC's, mixed media wall hanging, a quilt and I may be able to squeeze in a skeleton doll before the big day!   Keep an eye out for my postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment