Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Watercolor paintings 5 x 7

I am working on a different size paper than what I usually do.  Most of my art work has been either in journals or ATC's.  I recently joined a group that specializes in making hand painted and hand drawn 5 x 7 pictures for trading.  So far I've done 4 of them.  I enjoy working on them for a change.  They are easier to paint with than the ATC's which can sometimes be difficult to draw with when having to do a small scale.  The four pictures I've done so far are 3 in watercolor and 1 in mixed media.  For the watercolor ones, I would like to work further on improving the intensity of my colors.  I think I may be adding to much water to the paint.  Here is what I've done so far.  I plan to stay in the group to continue to develop my skills in drawing and painting.





No comments:

Post a Comment