Thursday, February 4, 2016

Art Journal

I finished the last page of one of my art journals today.  I've been thinking a lot about what style I would like the next one to be.  I loved the paper in this current journal but, due to the way it was bound, the front and back pages did not stay flat.  That's a challenge when doing 2 page layouts.  I've seen some journals made out of file folders which I found very interesting so I'm looking into that more.  If I make one (instead of buying one), I'll be sure to post what I do.  Here are the last 2 pages.  The Star Wars one is inspired by youtube artist honeybunny.



1 comment:

  1. I love the houses on this page in your art journal! They remind me of the houses in the old version of the Lorax by Dr Seuss. Being as it is that husband dearest and I are house hunting at the moment this really resonates with me. Thanks for sharing! - Ang (angel1985 on SwapBot for February Blog Hop)

    ReplyDelete